This impressive two bedroom, luxury apartment boats un-interrupted views over the River Thames and two private balconies, ample storage and is set within a prestigious riverside development with lift and concierge.
- Double reception with ample space to dine
- Modern, fully integrated kitchen with fitted appliances
- Private terrace with space to entertain
- Wonderful master bedroom with private balcony and en suite
- Second bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe
- Prestigious development with lift and porter
- Secure parking available
Grosvenor Road is located close to the shops and cafes of Pimlico with the refreshing walks of the Thames Path moments away. Pimlico Underground Station (Victoria Line) is nearby offering easy access to central London.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,165 (108 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000