Located within the prestigious Pinner Hill Estate, this stunning five bedroom house benefits from period features beautifully combined with contemporary décor and an extensive garden with a summer house and pool.
- Stunning five bedroom house with gated entrance
- Located within the prestigious Pinner Hill Estate
- Impressive entrance hall with original features
- Two spacious reception rooms with walnut flooring
- Modern kitchen with a utility room
- Five well-proportioned bedrooms with four en-suites
- Beautiful private garden with a summer house
- Outdoor swimming pool and off-street parking
The property is situated in an exclusive private estate, close to the shops, restaurants and bars of Pinner and Pinner Station. The open spaces of Oxhey Wood are close by and various good schools.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grab some yummy freshly cooked ready meals to heat at home after a long day at work...
A really good Greek restaurant and events venue that does Greek dancing, belly dancing and plate smashing - amongst other things! It's a great place to go for a hen do or a birthday party.
Pinner Memorial Park
5.26 hectares for peaceful recreation. Ideal for families with children or if you're just looking for a peaceful place to sit. There is a café where you can buy bread for the ducks and geese, a play area for children and a small aviary of budgerigars.
Northwood Hills station
Carpenders Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,308 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £3,119 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,331 (309 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600