Set within a purpose-built block situated in the heart of Pinner, this attractive two bedroom third floor flat, boasts spacious living with contemporary décor presented in good condition throughout.
- Excellent two bedrooom third floor flat
- Set within a purpose built block
- Located in the heart of Pinner
- Spacious reception room with door to private balcony
- Large modern kitchen
- Sizeable master bedroom with built-in storage
- Second good size bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Close to West Lodge and St John Fisher Primary Schools
Pinner Grove is situated within a close proximity to the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants within Pinner Village.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Queens Head
A lovely pub for a drink in the beer garden or for a lovely Sunday roast on a cold winter's afternoon
500 years old and still going strong, this restaurant has a mouthwatering menu and a fantastic wine list!
St John the Baptist
Looking over Pinner for hundreds of years, this church is a beautiful landmark. It runs a community centre with lots of classes and activities for all ages.
North Harrow station
Rayners Lane station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,731 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,386 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 734 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.