Presented in good condition throughout, this modern four bedroom detached house offers a generous living space with a study and laundry room and a private garden with a driveway for off-street parking.
- Fantastic four bedroom detached house
- Large reception room with adjoining dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen with living area and laundry room
- Four generous bedrooms with ample storage
- Two bathrooms including an en suite and downstairs WC
- Large private garden with a patio area
- Off-street parking for two cars
The Squirrels offers a quiet cul-de-sac location close to the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in Pinner and Pinner Station. Nower Hill High School is close by.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Queens Head
A lovely pub for a drink in the beer garden or for a lovely Sunday roast on a cold winter's afternoon
St John the Baptist
Looking over Pinner for hundreds of years, this church is a beautiful landmark. It runs a community centre with lots of classes and activities for all ages.
Pinner Artisan Market
Every second Saturday of the month, there's lots of things for sale from local producers.
North Harrow station
Headstone Lane station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,431 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,599 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,810 (168 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600