Offering a well proportioned living space with three generous bedrooms, this charming three bedroom semi-detached house also features a large private garden and a driveway for off-street parking.
- Charming three bedroom semi-detached house
- Bright reception room with built in wood burner
- Modern kitchen with garden access
- Three good size bedrooms, one with a feature fireplace
- Well maintained garden to the rear
- Driveway providing off-street parking for one car
- Within catchment area for Pinner Wood School
Greenway offers a convenient location close to the amenities of Pinner High Street and Pinner Station. The amenities of Northwood Hills are close by as well as Pinner Wood School.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you fancy a bit of karaoke and cocktails, this is the place to be! They also do great mini burgers and tasty halloumi bites.
Delicious cocktails in plush surroundings, Arens is the place to be seen in north west London!
Pinner Memorial Park
5.26 hectares for peaceful recreation. Ideal for families with children or if you're just looking for a peaceful place to sit. There is a café where you can buy bread for the ducks and geese, a play area for children and a small aviary of budgerigars.
Northwood Hills station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,560 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 764 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600