This attractive three bedroom bungalow boasts a substantial living space and offers bright décor throughout, two reception rooms, a large kitchen, a well-maintained garden and ample off-street parking.
- Large three bedroom bungalow
- Expansive reception/dining room
- Bright fully fitted kitchen
- Second reception room with sliding doors to garden
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
- Beautiful 38' garden
- Proximity to Pinner High Street and West Lodge School
- Driveway providing ample off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Curzon Place is located close to a fantastic range of shops, cafes and bars in both Pinner and Eastcote.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pinner Memorial Park
5.26 hectares for peaceful recreation. Ideal for families with children or if you're just looking for a peaceful place to sit. There is a café where you can buy bread for the ducks and geese, a play area for children and a small aviary of budgerigars.
Delicious cocktails in plush surroundings, Arens is the place to be seen in north west London!
Ideal Fish Bar
Ideal Fish bar is my favourite on a Friday lunchtime. Fish and chips served all afternoon for £3.75!
Northwood Hills station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,185 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,033 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,256 (116 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner
020 8429 6600