Located on a quiet residential street and set on the ground floor, this spacious on bedroom flat boasts bright interiors with a generous bay-fronted reception room and separate kitchen complete with a shared garden.
- Great one bedroom flat on the ground floor
- Spacious reception room with bay windows
- Fully equipped kitchen with access to the garden
- Lovely shared garden with the flat above
- Good size double bedroom
- Neutral décor throughout
- Great location close to many local amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Close to the open space of West Ham park, local amenities can be found on Green Street while the shops, bars and restaurants in Stratford Westfield are easily reached.
Plaistow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chinese takeaway if you're in between the Forest Gate and Upton Park Area. All fresh ingredients, amazing portions and cooked with loads of colour and flavour!
Dynamix Health Club
The perfect place to go to relieve stress after work. It has an amazing free weights room and a cafe serving healthy juices and shakes made from a choice of protein brands.
Great cakes and coffee.
Upton Park station
Forest Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,731 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £979 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 940 (87 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585