A smart and stylish one bedroom flat offering generous accommodation with large reception room, kitchen with dining area, cellar, shared rear garden and off-street parking.
- A stylish one bedroom flat
- Set in a quiet residential location
- Boasts spacious accommodation
- Offers a large kitchen with dining area
- Lean to utility space and basement storage
- Good sized shared garden
- Neat local shops and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Selwyn Road is located near to the many amenities that can be found on Barking Road as well as being within easy reach of the more extensive selection at Canary Wharf. For tranpsort, the nearest stations are Plaistow and West Ham for links to the City.
Plaistow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great traditional pie and mash.
Great cakes and coffee.
A down to earth vegetarian Indian restaurant, with tasty, inexpensive, healthy and authentic food.
Upton Park station
West Ham station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £979 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 733 (68 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585