Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom third floor flat boasts an exquisite open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and two good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes.
- Exceptional two bedroom third floor flat
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Newly installed smart water meter and under floor heating
- Two good sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Double glazing on all windows
- Stunning open-plan reception room
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with space to dine
- Washer dryer combo machine and USB sockets throughout
Talbot Road is a wonderful street set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of Westbourne Grove and the world famous Portobello Road.
Portobello locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A bustling Turkish restaurant close to Ladbroke Grove Underground Station that cooks amazing Turkish BBQ'd meats. Great takeaway or fun with a few friends to eat in, as it's BYOB. If you're feeling hungry, get the special mix. Also the mezze starters are tasty too...actually everything is!
A great collection of boutique shops, including L Maison, Cowshed, The Cross and Summerill & Bishop.
Portobello Garden Caffe
Fresh and authentic Italian food in a charming arcade off Portobello Road.
Westbourne Park station
Ladbroke Grove station
Notting Hill Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 459 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.