This is an exceptional three bedroom mews house in highly sought-after Primrose Hill. Arranged over four floors, the property boasts a large eat-in kitchen and three en suite bathrooms.
- Stunning end-of-terrace mews house
- Arranged over four floors
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- Spacious interiors with a luxurious finish throughout
- Large-eat in kitchen with bi-fold doors
- Three double bedrooms, each with its own en suite
- Impressively spacious reception room
- In sought-after Primrose Hill close to Chalk Farm station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located in desirable Primrose Hill, this house is located a short distance away from Chalk Farm station and the amenities on Chalk Farm Road.
Primrose Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the best venues for rock and metal bands and club nights opposite Camden Town Underground Station.
Kentish Town Sports Centre
Recently renovated, this leisure centre set in a historic Grade II listed building has a swimming pool and a gym.
The Princess of Wales
Quirky interiors and a fabulous Sunday lunch in leafy Primrose Hill.
Chalk Farm station
Camden Town station
Kentish Town West station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,211 (205 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000