Set within a fantastic development, this stunning four bedroom second floor flat is presented to an excellent standard and boasts a generous reception room, contemporary fitted kitchen and off-street parking.
- Fantastic four bedroom second floor flat
- Presented to an excellent standard throughout
- Generous reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Benefits from off-street parking
- Lovely communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated close to the open expanse of Putney Heath and the A3 for direct links in to London for motorists. The range of shops, restaurants and bars of Putney are also nearby.
Putney Heath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cosy and casual pub with fireplace and great food!
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
East Putney station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,462 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,035 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,429 (132 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000