A delightful two bedroom maisonette, arranged over the ground and first floors, benefiting from a spacious reception room with direct access to a lovely garden and gated off-street parking.
- A superbly located two bedroom maisonette
- Set within a beautiful period building
- Smart reception room with lots of natural light
- Modern kitchen with plenty of storage space
- Master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe
- Private secluded garden
- Off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Esmond Street is ideally located moments from the many amenities of Putney High Street and Upper Richmond Road.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
A fine establishment offering the best Indian dishes you will find inside the M25. A must if you are passing through SW15.
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £717 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 636 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable