A superb two bedroom flat set within a fantastic gated community which boasts well proportioned and generous accommodation throughout and is ideally situated moments from the local amenities of Putney High Street.
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Spacious and bright living and entertaining space
- Set within a private gated community
- Bay fronted reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Further family bathroom
- Lovely communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Clockhouse Place is ideally situated moments from the bustling amenities found on Putney High Street with a full range of shops, bars, pubs and restaurants, while also close by are the beautiful green open spaces of both Putney Heath and Wimbledon Common.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
East Putney station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,631 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,035 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 742 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000