This bright and spacious one bedroom flat is located in a fantastic area of East Putney and boasts large rooms, beautiful communal garden and private patio, and is within easy reach of the local shops and amenities.
- Charming one bedroom ground floor flat
- Large reception room with plenty of room for dining
- Bright fully equipped kitchen
- Spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Smart bathroom
- Direct access out onto the private patio
- Large communal gardens beyond
- Moments from the amenities of Putney
The property is situated in the popular East Putney grid and is within easy reach of the wide range of shopping and entertainments on Upper Richmond Road and Putney High Street, it is also close to Wandsworth Park which provides lovely riverside walks.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,076 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 573 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.