Offering a bright interior, this one bedroom second floor flat offers a spacious reception, modern kitchen with breakfast bar, a good sized bedroom and is located in a peaceful area of West Putney.
- Located on a quiet residential street
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Sleek, modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Well-proportioned bedroom with fitted wardrobes
This property is situated on a residential road moments from the green open spaces of Putney Heath and within easy reach of the shops, restaurants and bars of Upper Richmond Road.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Real Cheese Shop
As well as the firm favourites, this delightful cheese shop sells more unusual cheeses from all over Europe.
A delightful leafy spot in the centre of Barnes next to Barnes High Street.
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
East Putney station
District line, Zone 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,650 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £524 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 433 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.