This fabulous two bedroom first floor flat is set within a charming period property and boasts bright and stylish interiors in excellent condition throughout.
- Gorgeous two bedroom first floor flat
- Excellent condition with high ceilings
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room with a fireplace
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Off-street parking
- Great location
Situated on Putney Hill, the wide open spaces of Putney Heath are only moments away and the variety of restaurants, boutiques, cinemas and bars on Putney High Street are within easy reach.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
East Putney station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 831 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.