Beautifully presented throughout, this gorgeous four bedroom house is bright, airy and incredibly spacious within boasting a large family garden, stunning kitchen and off-street parking.
- Open-plan reception room with bi-folding doors to garden
- Stunning kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Beautiful garden with decking area ideal for entertaining
- Master bedroom with built-in storage wardrobes
- Large bathroom with double sink and free-standing bathtub
- Off-street parking
- Separate utility room
Ideally situated a short walk from the green expanses of Putney Heath and Wimbledon Common. While Putney High Street and Wimbledon offer an incredible array of shops and restaurants.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
East Putney station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,348 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,020 (187 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000