This wonderful four bedroom town house boasts bright and stylish living space with 21' reception room, three bathrooms and 65' garden and off-street parking, set within a fantastic former school development.
- Stylish and modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright and spacious living accommodation throughout
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Great condition throughout
- Beautiful private garden
- Situated on a private road
- Off street parking
- Use of onsite gym and library facilities
Scott Avenue is a sought-after development with stunning communal gardens, gym and library located close to the green spaces and woodland walks of Putney Heath and close to a great range of amenities in both Southfields and Putney.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
East Putney station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,152 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,124 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,836 (170 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.