Situated close to Putney Heath, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts bright and well presented living space with 24' reception room, stylish kitchen and gorgeous communal garden.
- Superb two bedroom ground floor flat
- Offering well presented living space
- Set within a charming period conversion
- Stunning communal garden
- Comprises bright 24' reception room and superb kitchen
- 17' master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Benefits from ample cellar storage space
- Moments from the varied amenities of Putney
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated in a period conversion on a quiet residential road between Putney Hill and West Hill, the wide open spaces of Putney Heath are just moments away and the many shops, bars and restaurants of Putney high Street are within easy reach.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
East Putney station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £876 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,245 (115 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.