Set within a charming period property this three bedroom third floor flat has been recently renovated and boasts bright and ample interiors with high ceilings throughout.
- Gorgeous three bedroom third floor period flat
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Bright and ample interiors with high ceilings
- Spacious reception room with fireplace
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Modern and well-equipped eat-in kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom
- Great location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property benefits from a close proximity to many amenities offered on Putney High street, Putney rail station and the River Thames while the A3 offers motorists easy access in and out of London.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
A cosy and casual pub with fireplace and great food!
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
East Putney station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,185 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £876 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,080 (100 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000