A superb two bedroom flat offering bright and spacious interiors, a sizeable reception room, a stylish kitchen and a convenient setting moments from amenities in Putney town centre.
- Fantastic two bedroom second floor flat
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Generous 16' reception room
- Smart fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Benefits from garage
- Enviable location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Putney Hill is enviably situated just moments from an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants in Putney town centre and is within easy reach of the green open spaces of Putney Heath.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £717 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 855 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.