A stunning two bedroom ground floor flat offering beautifully presented living space with 24' reception room, contemporary open-plan kitchen, two bathrooms and a private garden.
- Wonderful two bedroom ground floor flat
- Bright and attractive living space
- Set within a charming period conversion
- Superb high ceilings throughout
- Generous 24' reception room
- Stylish open-plan kitchen
- Lovely private garden
Oakhill Road is enviably situated moments from a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants available in both Putney and Wandsworth, and is also close to Wandsworth Park by the River Thames.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £824 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 822 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000