A superb two bedroom flat boasts well presented accommodation throughout with balcony situated in a desirable location moments from the idyllic walks of the River Thames.
- Superb two bedroom first floor flat
- Kitchen with modern fixtures and fittings
- Fantastic location to the River Thames
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second bedroom with balcony access
- Lovely open-plan reception room
- Moments from the amenities of Wandsworth
A message from the landlord
This lovely modern two bedroom, two bathroom flat comes with underground parking and is in close proximity to the river front, Wandsworth Park and good restaurants. It is within walking distance of both Wandsworth Town Station or East Putney Underground station.
Osiers Road is ideally situated moments from the local amenities by the river, with Wandsworth Town and Putney both within easy reach for a further range of shops, bars, pubs and restaurants.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
Wandsworth Town station
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.