Set within a popular modern development in Putney, this fantastic two bedroom, second floor apartment offers contemporary accommodation with a large reception room, two bathrooms and a balcony.
- Superb two bedroom second floor apartment
- Well presented living space throughout
- Bright 20' reception room with balcony
- Stylish open-plan kitchen
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Communal gym
- Set within a sought-after development in Putney
Chartfield Avenue is ideally situated in the heart of Putney moments from a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants, and within easy reach of the beautiful green expanses of Putney Heath.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 703 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.