Ideally situated close to Barnes Common, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts well presented living space with 18' reception room and conservatory, further benefiting from attractive 35' garden.
- Light and spacious accommodation
- Set within a period conversion
- Large reception room with access to the private garden
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Modern kitchen with ample storage space
- Conservatory with space to dine
Roehampton Lane is located just moments from Barnes Common and is close to a range of amenities in both Roehampton and Barnes Village. The nearest station is Barnes (National Rail) while the motorist is well served by the A3 and A205(South Circular).
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tanyas Fish Bar
Great takeaway fish and chips in the centre of Barnes.
The best place for brunch in Barnes! There's also a members' club and a cinema.
Barnes Fruit & Veg
Excellent quality produce that's cheaper than the supermarket!
Barnes Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,352 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 857 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.