A stunning two bedroom apartment offering bright and stylish accommodation with 25' reception room/kitchen and two bathrooms, further benefiting from communal garden and off-street parking.
- Wonderful two bedroom first floor apartment
- Contemporary living space with attractive interior
- Located within a sought-after development
- Bright 25' reception room
- Stylish kitchen with fitted appliances
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Private balcony and communal roof terrace
- Off-street parking
Putney Square is a stunning development with residents fitness suite, beautiful communal garden, off-street parking and concierge services, ideally situated on Putney Hill close to a wide range of shops, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities in Putney.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
Amazing traditional British food upstairs and then head on down to the vaulted bar below!
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 759 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.