This lovely refurbished split-level three bedroom flat is situated within a pretty end-of-terrace conversion and boasts a private entrance and off-street parking.
- Lovely three bedroom split level flat
- Master bedroom with built-in storage
- Good size kitchen with breakfast bar
- Large bright reception room with space to dine
- Four good size bedrooms
- White suite bathroom
- Quiet residential road
- Moments from the amenities of Wandsworth
Cromford Road is located just moments from the transport links, shops, restaurants and bars of central Putney and the green open spaces of Wandsworth Park.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,462 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,055 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000