With truly stunning panoramic views over Putney Bridge and the Thames, this superb fourth floor three bedroom apartment is situated within the prestigious Putney Wharf Tower and offers exceptional living space within.
- Fantastic three bedroom fourth floor flat
- Set within the imposing Putney Wharf Tower
- Offers panoramic views over London and the River Thames
- Benefits from a dual-aspect balcony
- Stunning 30' reception room with space to dine
- Open-plan fitted kitchen
- Three good size bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room)
- Access to underground parking and concierge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The scenic riverside walks between Putney and Barnes are right on the doorstep, as are the excellent range of shops and restaurants on Putney High Street. The nearest station is Putney Bridge (District Line).
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
Putney Bridge station
East Putney station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,845 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,433 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,287 (119 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000