A fantastic one bedroom flat offering light and contemporary accommodation with 16' reception room and smart kitchen, situated within a stylish development with off-street parking.
- Superb one bedroom third floor flat
- Well presented living space with attractive interior
- Set within a modern gated development
- Comprises generous 16' reception room
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Off-street parking
- Superb location in Putney
Clockhouse Place is ideally located close to a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants in Putney town centre and within easy reach of the green spaces and woodland walks of Putney Heath.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
East Putney station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,214 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £824 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 530 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.