Set within expansive and beautiful gardens, this impressive two bedroom flat is stunningly presented throughout, offering a well proportioned reception room, high-quality fixtures and fittings and a private balcony.
- A fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Quietly located in an stunning private estate
- Reception room opening onto a charming private balcony
- Well presented with high-quality fixtures and fittings
- Gated estate with tennis courts
- Surrounded by expanse of gorgeous gardens
- Off-street parking
- Double garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located on an exceptional estate within easy reach of a number of local amenities. Local transport links include West Byfleet Station (National Rail) while the motorist benefits from easy access to the A3 and M25 for routes into London.
Pyrford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really nice place to chill out and have some fresh air and relaxation
RHS Garden Wisley
Beautiful parkland that is always nice in the sunshine!
The only Surrey Pub in the Good food Guide!
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,112 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £3,136 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,436 (133 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking
01483 43 44 45