This stunning five bedroom house offers abundant living space with modern fixtures and fittings, en suite master bedroom, roof terrace, private garden, off-street parking and a great location in Queen's Park.
- A wonderful five bedroom end of terrace house
- Generously arranged over three floors
- Offers abundant living space with stylish décor
- Stunning double reception room with feature fireplace
- Superb master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and en suite
- Four further well proportioned bedrooms
- Expansive 105' private garden with decking
- Driveway providing off-street parking for a number of cars
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Wrentham Avenue is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Queen's Park, Kensal Rise, Maida Vale and Notting Hill. Kensal Rise Station and Queen's Park Station are close by for links throughout the city.
Queen's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I love my Caribbean food and Cocodelic is the best in the area; bare in mind we have a fair few restaurants around serving the same type of food.
Queen's Park Farmers' Market
In the grounds of Salusbury Primary School, great on Sundays for breakfast or lunch. Lots of fresh produce and a great mix of delicious food options.
From its striking setting in a Victorian canalside building, to the fresh and seasonal dishes, this restaurant is perfect for a romantic evening meal.
Kensal Rise station
Kensal Green station
Brondesbury Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,280 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,162 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,580 (239 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green
020 8090 9800