A gorgeous two bedroom flat found within a brand new development in Queen's Park boasting a contemporary interior, underfloor heating throughout, private terrace and a beautiful communal garden.
- A lovely two bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a new development
- Boasting a contemporary interior and under floor heating
- Reception/kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Good sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom
- Private terrace and a beautiful communal garden
Chevening road is ideally located for all local amenities found on Chamberlayne road with the open spaces of Queen's Park also nearby.
Queen's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A constant source of highly intelligent Oxford and Cambridge graduates willing to tutor for far less than the going rate.
'Paradise By Way of Kensal Green', to give it's full name, is a British restaurant, bar and club all rolled into one. Don't miss out on the burger!
The Salusbury Winestore
Sit down with a glass of red, white or rosé and read the brand new book you bought from the local book store.
Kensal Rise station
Brondesbury Park station
Queen's Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,354 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 681 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.