Ideally situated moments from the varied amenities of Queensway, this bright and spacious three bedroom flat boasts an expansive reception room, well equipped modern kitchen and an lovely un-demised roof terrace.
- Bright and spacious three bedroom flat
- Set on the seventh floor a wonderful period mansion block
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Large master bedroom with bay-window
- Fantastic location moments from amenities
- Two further good-sized bedrooms
- Un-demised roof terrace
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Arthur Court is set in a highly desirable location which is set moment from the varied amenities and transport links of both Westbourne Grove, Queensway and Paddington.
Queensway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 886 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000