Ideally located for the fantastic range of shops, restaurants and bars that Queensway offers this superb three bedroom flat is set in a charming building and offers fantastic interiors and an en suite shower room.
- Beautiful three bedroom third floor apartment
- Superb interior finish throughout
- Three impressive double bedrooms
- Large bay-fronted reception room
- Separate modern kitchen with stylish fittings
- Set in a striking ported building
- En suite master bedroom
- Sought after location moments from Queensway
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located within easy reach of the shops, restaurants and bars of Queensway and Westbourne Grove, the property also offers easy access to the West End. Transport links include Royal Oak (Hammersmith & City Line) and Bayswater (Circle and District lines).
Queensway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
Kitchen & Pantry
The best chai tea and full English breakfasts!
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,029 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.