Offering a bright and spacious living area with two reception rooms, this welcoming three bedroom semi-detached house also offers three well proportioned bedrooms, a large private garden and off-street parking.
- Spacious three bedroom semi-detached house
- Two generous reception rooms with ample space to dine
- Open plan fitted kitchen leading to the garden
- Three good size bedrooms with ample storage space
- Large private garden with a patio area
- Driveway providing off-street parking for two cars
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Eastleigh Avenue is located close to the amenities of South Harrow as well as South Harrow Station. Whitmore School is also close by as is the green open spaces of Alexandra Park.
Rayners Lane locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Etonian
This hotel and restaurant has a surprisingly extensive wine list, delicious Sunday lunches and outdoor seating with a nice view for when the weather is good. Great for large groups - book in advance to avoid disappointment, as it gets busy on the weekends. I always say hello to the staff when I walk by to make sure they still have garlic prawns on the menu!
Always a great night out with dancing and music, this Indian bar/restaurant is very popular with the locals!
The best vegetarian food that is also eggless too, so great for those with allergies and special dietary requirements. The ice cream and desserts are yummy. Very friendly service.
South Harrow station
Rayners Lane station
Northolt Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,689 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 881 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050