Opposite the entrance to London Zoo and Regent's Park, this stunning four bedroom split-level apartment offers a luxurious and high-specification finish throughout.
- Simply stunning split level four bedroom apartment
- Opposite the entrance to London Zoo and Regents Park
- Beautiful high specification finish throughout
- Luxurious and spacious interiors throughout
- Benefits from two en-suite shower rooms and a sauna
- Gorgeous open-plan living space with modern fitted kitchen
- Prestigious location moments from Primrose Hill
- Close to a selection of amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Prince Albert Road is a stunning prestigious location in the heart of Primrose Hill and Regent's Park with great access to a host of high end amenities and transport links.
Regent's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Rock 'N' Roll Rescue
A one stop shop for music lovers!
The Princess of Wales
Quirky interiors and a fabulous Sunday lunch in leafy Primrose Hill.
The Jazz Café
The Jazz Café is the place to go to watch big musical stars be born! Eat and listen to fantastic artists all in one place.
Chalk Farm station
Camden Town station
Mornington Crescent station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,362 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,285 (119 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000