Set on the third floor of a purpose-built block, this recently refurbished three bedroom flat is presented in fabulous condition throughout and offers a large reception room and a modern kitchen.
- Recently finished three bedroom flat
- Set on the third floor of a purpose built block
- Lovely finish throughout with modern kitchen and bathroom
- Three large bedrooms with master offering fitted wardrobes
- Private balcony
- Fabulous location for Euston and St Pancras
- Close to the famous Regents Park
Augustus Street is ideally located close to Camden Town and Regent's Park and is well served by a wide range of transport links.
Regent's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An alternative fish and chip restaurant selling a tasty British classic with unusual culinary twists.
A great day out - boating lake, café and home to London Zoo.
The Masons Arms
Traditional inside and out, this flower adorned local pub is in a great spot for Regent's Park.
Mornington Crescent station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,359 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 788 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.