Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful and spacious three bedroom flat boasts exquisite views across Richmond, modern eat-in kitchen and a large master bedroom with en suite.
- Fantastic three bedroom fourth floor flat
- Gorgeous open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Wonderful modern kitchen
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Large master bedroom with en-suite
- Good sized second and third bedroom
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
- Set within a beautiful period mansion block with lift
Cardigan Mansions is a wonderful period mansion block set moments from the fantastic amenities and transport links of Richmond. The green open spaces of Richmond Park is also within easy reach.
Richmond Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Richmond Hill Bakery
Fantastic cakes and coffee. Snap up a table on the pavement in summer and watch the world go by.
A traditional American themed dinner with chilli fries to die for. Situated nice and close to the Thames, so you can go for a nice stroll afterwards to walk off all that food!
A really cool little bar on Richmond Green with a really relaxed and friendly vibe. Waiter service by friendly staff and it's open pretty late on weekends.
St. Margarets station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,847 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,286 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,340 (124 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700