Located on the third (top) floor of a secure development, this fabulous three bedroom apartment offers a wealth of beautifully presented living space with lots of character.
- Secure entry and lift access to the third floor
- Wonderfully spacious dual-aspect double reception room
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two additional good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary shower room
- Stylish neutral décor and good natural light
A wide range of popular shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants can be found throughout Richmond. Richmond Park and the River Thames are also close by.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A really cool little bar on Richmond Green with a really relaxed and friendly vibe. Waiter service by friendly staff and it's open pretty late on weekends.
Award-winning chocolatier with the most addictive array of chocolates. Go on a cold winter's day and order the hot chocolate!
Whole Foods Market
A welcome addition to Richmond's food scene, offering a mouth-watering array of fresh food.
North Sheen station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,808 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,286 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,397 (129 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700