A recently renovated, spacious and bright three bedroom flat situated in a private residential development, boasting communal gardens, off-street parking and a great location moments from Richmond Park.
- Superb location close to Richmond Park
- Wonderful three bedroom flat
- Bright recently renovated spacious accommodation
- Communal gardens and off-street parking
- Large reception room with gas fire place
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
The local area offers large open spaces including the river Thames and a stylish range of shops, restaurants and bars within the town centre. Local transport links include Richmond Station, as well as easy access to the A316 leading to the M3.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Award-winning chocolatier with the most addictive array of chocolates. Go on a cold winter's day and order the hot chocolate!
Amazing breakfasts and really friendly staff! They also serve delicious pizzas with thin bases, which come with a free soup at lunchtime.
Just inside Richmond Station, the smell of Knot's delicious pretzels wafts around the entrance enticing you in!
North Sheen station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,562 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,934 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 824 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700