Offering beautiful views over the River Thames, this superb one bedroom second floor flat is presented in excellent condition and boasts underfloor heating.
- Offering beautiful views over the River Thames
- Superb one bedroom second floor flat
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Boasts underfloor heating
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with views over the river
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Petersham Road offers an enviable location moments from the banks of the River Thames and Richmond Bridge as well as the extensive shops, bars and restaurants of Richmond town centre.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A stunning view from Richmond Hill at the Roebuck. It used to be Mick Jagger's local!
Beirut Street Kitchen
The most amazing Lebanese wraps made to order. Lovely coffee too!
Award-winning chocolatier with the most addictive array of chocolates. Go on a cold winter's day and order the hot chocolate!
St. Margarets station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 559 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond
020 8973 2700