Flooded with light from vast sash bay windows this truly imposing and elegant two bedroom period apartment arranged over the entire ground floor of a period conversion offers high ceilings and a private entrance.
- Imposing Victorian mansion conversion flat
- Bright eat-in kitchen flooded with natural light
- Elegant reception room with vast bay window
- Master bedroom with bay window and en-suite bathroom
- Shower room with oversize shower cubicle
- Access to communal gardens
- Situated close to St Margarets National Rail Station
The apartment is set within an attractive period conversion on a leafy street moments from the open spaces of Marble Hill Park and within easy reach of Richmond Bridge and the extensive amenities of Richmond town centre beyond.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Ship
A beautiful old-fashioned pub that backs onto the Thames, right next door to Richmond Green. For a nice glass of wine in Richmond, you probably couldn't get much better. Really good ales if you're into that kind of thing.
A traditional American themed dinner with chilli fries to die for. Situated nice and close to the Thames, so you can go for a nice stroll afterwards to walk off all that food!
Marble Hill House
This beautiful 18th century Georgian house is set in stunning parkland close to the Thames. You can go on a guided tour of the house for a fee or just enjoy the park for free.
St. Margarets station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,808 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,286 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,412 (131 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.