Ideally situated moments from the amenities of Richmond, this pretty two bedroom duplex boasts ample bright and airy accommodation with an exquisite double reception room and a stylish open-plan kitchen.
- Stylish two bedroom duplex
- Reception room with double doors opening to second reception
- Semi-open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Loft-style master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom and family bathroom
- On a quiet road within easy reach of Richmond's amenities
- Close to amenities and transport links
Duncan Road is only a short distance from the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in Richmond town centre and boasts good transport links with Richmond Station (District Line and National Rail.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as its beautiful architectural style, Richmond Theatre puts on some great performances, from fantastic theatre groups to world famous music artists, all year round.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Bill's always delivers on service and tasty, freshly cooked food. The Bill's breakfast comes highly recommended for those with healthy appetites!
The perfect spot for a picnic in the heart of Richmond. Pick up your tasty treats on the way from the shops around the corner...
North Sheen station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,582 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 747 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700