Beautifully presented throughout and offering bright and spacious accommodation with modern décor, this smart one bedroom second floor flat is well located moments from Richmond town centre.
- Bright and airy with modern décor
- Located moments from the extensive amenities of Richmond
- Generously proportioned reception room with space to dine
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
The property is enviably located on a quiet street in the heart of Richmond and is within easy reach of the many selection of shops, bars and restaurants of the town centre. Transport links include Richmond Station for links towards the city.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect spot for a picnic in the heart of Richmond. Pick up your tasty treats on the way from the shops around the corner...
Richmond Hill Bakery
Fantastic cakes and coffee. Snap up a table on the pavement in summer and watch the world go by.
A great little Italian cafe specialising in delicious sandwiches, paninis and pastries. Great coffee too. Perfect for a quick bite at lunch with a friendly smile.
North Sheen station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,231 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 347 (32 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700