Boasting fantastic views towards Canary Wharf and the O2 Arena, this bright and contemporary one bedroom flat presents generously proportioned interiors and a private balcony.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat
- Located on the ninth floor of a purpose-built building
- Spacious reception room
- Open-plan kitchen
- Boasting a private balcony
- Further benefits from underground car parking
Coral Apartments is perfectly placed for use of the many attractions that can be found in and around the Royal Docks including local bars, restaurants, the Excel centre and a water sports centre.
Royal Docks locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
Sunborn Yacht Hotel
A little known gem, the Sunborn is a fully functioning hotel held on a yacht next to the ExCel centre. You can go here just for the bar, as well as the half price buffet breakfast at the weekend too!
There are exhibitions held here all the time - most recently ComicCon. It was also the venue for many of the events during the 2012 Olympics.
Royal Victoria station
West Silvertown station
Custom House station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,220 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,241 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 705 (65 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777