Situated in a peaceful development with concierge along the Royal Docks this studio flat benefits from stylish interior with separate sleeping area and studio room with open-plan kitchen and patio access.
- Stylish studio flat
- Modern development with concierge
- Studio room with open-plan kitchen
- Separate sleeping area with fitted wardrobes
- Smart bathroom with white suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Superb location for the ExCel centre and London City airport while the shops, bars and restaurant in Canary Wharf are easily reached.
Royal Docks locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
Up at the O2
A really good day out scaling the roof of the O2. Once at the top you can see across East London and you are directly in the flight path for City Airport, with the chance to take some good pictures of the landscape!
Royal Victoria station
Custom House station
West Silvertown station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,650 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,106 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 445 (41 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.