Set within a modern development with communal gymnasium, porter and underground parking, this stylish one bedroom flat offers well-presented interiors throughout with spectacular views towards Canary Wharf skyline.
- Stylish one bedroom flat arranged on the tenth floor
- Modern development with communal gymnasium and porter
- Boasting views towards Canary Wharf and the O2 arena
- Generous reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Offers contemporary fully fitted kitchen
- Features spacious, well presented bedroom
- Benefits from secure and allocated underground parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ross Apartments is perfectly placed for use of the many attractions that can be found in and around the Royal Docks including the Excel centre, local eateries and the banks of the Thames, while Canary Wharf with its elite facilities is within easy reach.
Royal Docks locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sunborn Yacht Hotel
A little known gem, the Sunborn is a fully functioning hotel held on a yacht next to the ExCel centre. You can go here just for the bar, as well as the half price buffet breakfast at the weekend too!
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
There are exhibitions held here all the time - most recently ComicCon. It was also the venue for many of the events during the 2012 Olympics.
Royal Victoria station
West Silvertown station
Custom House station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,190 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,259 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 687 (63 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777