This stunning two bedroom penthouse boasts huge entertaining space with a large open-plan reception room/kitchen as well as a 29' roof terrace with superb views over London.
- Expansive reception room/kitchen opening onto balcony
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary bathrooms with quality fittings
- Large roof terrace provides outdoor entertaining space
- Finished to an exceptional level throughout
- Central light well helps fill the rooms with daylight
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Bermondsey Wall West is situated moments away from the Thames and within easy reach of the great transport links of London Bridge station and the green space of Southwark Park.
Shad Thames locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Maltby Street Market
A wide variety of foods from around the world...
The Captain Kidd
Serving organic beer to sip on a sunny London day and affording a garden directly overlooking the Thames. Many a pirate fantasy has been regaled in this public house.
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,216 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,640 (152 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge
020 7386 6500