A simply beautiful four bedroom Victorian house arranged over three floors offering gorgeous double reception room, substantial modern dining room/kitchen, utility room, ample storage facilities and smart rear garden.
- Attractively presented four bedroom Victorian house
- Impressive modern dining room/kitchen
- Spaciously arranged over three floors
- Generous sized bedrooms, one with en-suite
- Excellent location close to amenities and transport links
- Bright and spacious double reception room
- Smart bathroom, shower room and separate WC
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ellingham Road is a charming tree-lined residential cul-de-sac ideally situated moments from the green open space in Cathnor Park and a great range of amenities can be found nearby in Ravenscourt Park and on Uxbridge Road.
Shepherd's Bush locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bush Hall Dining Rooms
Classic British food in vintage-style surroundings, this restaurant is the perfect place for a family get together.
A deli and coffee shop in one, Brackenburys sells some awesome European delicacies.
Cracking pub with real ales and a famous Sunday lunch... and a bonus - Monday nights are BYO bottle!
Goldhawk Road station
Ravenscourt Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,698 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,775 (164 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush
020 8963 5151