This stylish one bedroom first floor flat has recently been refurbished to a high-specification throughout boasting spacious, open-plan accommodation and superb private roof terrace.
- A stylish one bedroom first floor flat
- Enviably located in the heart of Shepherd's Bush
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Contemporary, open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Boasts a wonderful private roof terrace
- Modern shower room
The vast selection of amenities in Shepherd's Bush are close by, including the fashionable shops, bars, restaurants and cafes in Westfield London and its cinema complex. Shepherd's Bush Market Underground Station is also within easy reach.
Shepherd's Bush locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A deli and coffee shop in one, Brackenburys sells some awesome European delicacies.
A fantastic addition to Uxbridge Road, this burger and shake restaurant has a great choice of burgers and hot dogs with delicious toppings.
The best place for bikes and accessories in Shepherd's Bush.
Goldhawk Road station
Wood Lane station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,280 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £892 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 439 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.